Wednesday 21 January 2015

Why hello there!



Welcome to ''The Photographers Journal''


So, here goes with the introduction..


My name is Charlotte but everyone (except for a few) call me Charliie. I am 20 nearly 21, originally from Stockport, Cheshire, now living on the beautiful Costa Blanca, Spain and I am absolutely crazy about photography! Hence why, with a little help from my friends, decided to create a blog. I have been interested in photography for roughly about 9 years and it took me until late 2010 to have my complete DSLR camera (Canon EOS 550D or to anyone who is American, The EOS Rebel T2i) that I still use to this day!

Plenty of hard work and effort and learning has gone into me being the photographer I am today and if I'm quite honest, I'm still learning more and more as time goes on. I guess it's one of those hobbies/careers that you always learn something new, whether it be a new take on lighting settings, or maybe the aperture adjusting. 

Throughout this blog, I will be sharing a few tips and tricks that I personally use on my Canon 550d (these will tend to work on any of the EOS series I suppose!!) when on a shoot, the lense choices before a shoot and just a general insight to photography from a photographers point of view (oops, pardon the pun. MWAHAHAHA) I might not be able to post a blog everyday as I do also have a part time job which sometimes can over run, which then throws me off schedule with things but I will try my up most to!!

Well, anyway, I hope you enjoy reading what is to come from my blog.

Charliie
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment